Sunday, May 13, 2012

Are Crack Potatoes The REAL Deal?



If you are a pinner you probably have seen this recipe and wondered if the Crack Potatoes were the real deal. I wondered myself. I gave these potatoes a try after seeing it pinned a lot. I have to say that the recipe is super easy, the ingredients are simple and this can be a make ahead dish. What I love is that you can make this recipe and freeze part of it for later. I also like the fact this potato dish can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner depending on what you serve with it. My favorite way to serve this dish is for...brunch. This is the perfect brunch recipe because you can make it ahead and spend your time on another part of your menu. This side dish is so good your family and friends will be asking for a copy. If you haven't tried this yet get those ingredients on your grocery list and get cracking! I promise, you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover