Saturday, June 23, 2012

Monterey Chicken!


Happy Weekend Friends,
One of my favorite recipes is Monterey Chicken from Chili's. Almost every time I go I have to have it. I was inspired by several different posts about making my own. I never really thought of it before but I decided to give it a try. This is so simple that if I can do it, anybody can do it. Season your chicken breasts with a mild seasoning but don't omit this part. Grill the chicken the way you like it. Once your chicken is cooked you will top it with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, top that with your favorite cheese, add cooked bacon bits and cook under the broiler until the cheese is melted. Once your chicken is ready top with chopped tomatoes. It really is so simple and it looks so darn good. Once you see how easy this is to make at home, you just might order something else the next time you go to Chili's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover