Friday, August 17, 2012

Home Sweet Home!




Hello Friends,
This really is one of my favorite times of the year when the beginning of school is right around the corner and we are thinking about all things fall. I have been waiting for my favorite store to put candles on sale and looking forward to the new scents that remind me of the coming season. As I was shopping the other day, I ran across the new Glade Limited Edition Collection. I must have tested every single scent. I will admit, I really wanted them all. And to be honest, these scents are really my favorite scents at any time of year. I think they are the "feel good" scents of home. The first time I smell Pumpkin or Autumn Harvest it reminds me of homemade pumpkin bread or gearing up for our family favorite pumpkin pies. When I smell vanilla, I think of baking cookies and cakes and times of celebrations with family and friends. But when I smell Apple Cinnamon, I think of Kindergarten. I always buy apple scents for the classroom in the fall. And when I saw the Apple Cinnamon display, I could smell it before I got close. This time it reminded me of the homemade applesauce we made in class last year. We added so much cinnamon that I thought it might be ruined but it was the best applesauce I swear I have ever eaten. I picked up a few of the items from the collection and took them right back home to try them out. I needed a little pick me up for all of the Back to School chores I had waiting for me. I have to tell you these are good and they remind me of...all things home.

Apple Cinnamon

Apple Cinnamon

Autumn Harvest
Autumn Harvest



Blackberry Jam

Maple Pumpkin

Maple Pumpkin

Rosemary Sage

Rosemary Sage

From candles to room sprays to oil and fresheners, you will be reminded of the celebration of all things fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover