Tuesday, July 10, 2012

When Life Gives You Lemons!


Hello Down Home Friends,
You know there are always those times when life can give you lemons and my mom always said that if life gives you lemons you make lemonade and if you have no lemons, go ahead and use limes. If you have no limes, then grow you own! You know moms are always right and this is no exception these have been words that I have lived by. Sometimes you just have to make things happen on your own.


Summertime has always reminded me of lemonade. So many versions and flavors of lemonade. I think I love them all. And really there is nothing better for a quick pick me up when your feeling a little frazzled. And that is why I had to try these...


Sometimes there is not enough time for homemade anything. Sometimes we need something quick. I found the perfect lemonade fix just for those times and I was pretty excited to give them a try!


Words can't really describe just how good these were. I am not sure if I really need a recipe for homemade Pink Lemonade Cupcakes ever! And I think one of the best things about this is that it leaves more time for something else like friends or family or fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover